Benagalbon Fair 2023
Benagalbon organises its Fair, every year in February
In this article you will find all the essential information about the Benagalbon Fair
- A few words about Benagalbon
- The dates of the Feria
- The programme of the Fair
- What to do in Benagalbon?
- Where is Benagalbon?
- Accommodation in Benagalbon
- Some useful links
- Ideas for experiences in the province of Málaga
A few words about Benagalbon
Benagalbon is a beautiful and authentic white village in Axarquia, in the province of Malaga.
To find out more about the village, you can find all the information on the link visit Benagalbon.
The dates of the Benagalbon Fair 2023
The Feria de Benagalbon will be held from 2 to 5 February 2023.
The programme of the Feria de Benagalbon
Where is Benagalbon?
What to do in Benagalbon?
In the surroundings of the village, it is possible to find very nice activities:
- horse riding, on the beach or in the mountains
- diving in Nerja and Torrox
- guided tours (villages of Axarquia, Cordoba, Alhambra,…)
- via ferrata (Caminito del Rey,…)
- hiking (rio Chillar, El Saltillo with the hanging bridge,…)
- canyoning (in the rio Verde,…)
- visit of caves
Use the following link to access all the activities to do. This link provides you with all the details of each activity.
NB: If you wish to stay in the village, I would like to mention a rural house which is absolutely magnificent, it is the guest house of Sandrine and Manuel.
You will not be disappointed by the welcome, your stay in this guest house, and by the beautiful landscapes composed of olive and mango trees: Casa Rural Malaga in Benagalbon
Some useful links
Here is the platform that lists all the main car rental agencies in Andalusia or more specifically at Malaga airport : book a rental car.
Find out all about the most spectacular fair of the year in the province of Málaga: Malaga Fair
And finally, here are some other experiences to do around Benagalbon
Discover other great places in Andalucia in the Andalucia blog pages.
Here is the link to receive our newsletter from the andaluciamia.com blog