Competa Fair 2023 – Feria de Competa
The Feria de Competa – Competa Fair – takes place every year in July
The information on the Competa fair is as follows:
- A few words about Competa
- The dates of the Feria
- The programme of the Feria
- Where is Competa?
- What to do in Competa?
- Accommodation in Competa
- Some useful links (car rental, other ferias of the current month)
A few words about Competa and the feria
To find out more, you can find all the information on the link visit Competa.
Dates of the 2023 Competa Fair
The Fair of Competa will be held from 27 to 30 July 2023.
The programme of the Competa Fair
Location of Competa
In the following link you can see where Competa is located on the map.
What to do in Competa?
Competa is well known for hiking. However, in the surroundings of the village it is possible to find very nice activities:
- horse riding, on the beach or in the mountains
- diving in Nerja and Torrox
- guided tours (villages of Axarquia, Cordoba, Alhambra,…)
- via ferrata (Caminito del Rey,…)
- hiking (rio Chillar, El Saltillo with the hanging bridge,…)
- canyoning (in the rio Verde,…)
- visit of caves
Use the following link to access all the activities to do in Competa. This link provides you with all the details of each activity.
Accommodation in Competa
Below, you will find available accommodation in Competa and the surrounding area.
Some useful links
Here is a great car rental agency in Andalusia and more specifically at Malaga airport : book a rental car.
Discover the other ferias and fiestas this month in the area.
Find out all about the most spectacular fair of the year in the province of Málaga: Malaga Fair
And finally, here are some other experiences to do around Competa
Discover other great places in Andalucia in the Andalucia blog pages.
Here is the link to receive our newsletter from the andaluciamia.com blog