Olive oil tour from Nerja
Discover the cultivation of olives and the production of olive oil in Andalusia
This olive oil tour from Nerja, in a small group (2 to 8 people max) will allow you, in a fabulous mountain panorama, to discover everything about the cultivation of olives and the production of olive oil.
Different activities are on the program “Olive Oil Tour in Andalusia” :
- Discover a plantation of hundred-year-old olive trees
- Participate in the olive harvest (a great experience!)
- Visit a farm (a cortijo) that has its own olive mill
- Discover the methods of producing olive oil
NB : This tour is opened from October to May.
Below is a photo of Cipriano, your guide and driver, during a visit with him.
- Language: Spanish, English, German
- Semi private group: 2 to 8 people maximum
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Duration: approximately 9 hours
- Typical lunch: included, with a drink included
- Round trip transport: included
- Means of transport: Mercedes Vito
- The guide picks you up on the coast between Torre del mar and Nerja
- Price: 68 € per person