Almond blossom tour from Nerja
Discover the almond blossom fields
The Almond blossom tour from Nerja is a spectacle that the guide invites you to see. The almond trees in bloom and the famous terraced crops in the mountains of Axarquia are two wonders to discover
The landscapes are magnificent, and among the most beautiful in Axarquia with almond trees all in bloom, all white on the mountainside.
It is also an opportunity to discover the origins of this culture and what the harvested almonds will be used for (for example to produce the famous local drink: el ajoblanco).
You will also discover a very pretty hamlet: Daimalos , with 2 treasures from the Al-Andalus period
You will see an Arab fountain and will discover through a legend all the virtues for those who drink its water!
In the center of the hamlet, you can see the alminar (the minaret) among the oldest in Spain. It dates from the 12th century
The Almond blossom tour in Andalusia is only available 2 months a year, in January and February
Below is a photo of Cipriano, your guide and driver, during a visit with him.
- Language: Spanish, English, German
- Semi private group: 2 to 8 people maximum
- Hours: 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Duration: approximately 5:30 hours
- Typical lunch: included, with a drink
- Round trip transport: included
- Means of transport: Mercedes Vito
- The guide picks you up on the coast between Torre del mar and Nerja
- Price: 58 € per person