Details of the guided tour of the Caminito del Rey from Antequera
Semi-private group from 2 to 8 people maximum.
Duration: 6 hours in total
Meeting point: Antequera.
The connection with the Caminito de Rey is made in a Mercedes van, so you will be able to enjoy the beautiful landscapes that you will cross during the 45-minute journey.
Price: 69 euros / person
What is included for this day :
– The price of the entrance ticket
– the guide
– transport to and from Antequera
– insurance cover for the day
– lunch in a typical restaurant
The Day Trip of the Caminito del Rey is as follows :
1. We pick you up at the Puerta de Estepa at 09:00 in Antequera in our 9-seater Mercedes Vito van.
2. 45 minutes later we arrive at the entrance of the Caminito del Rey where we park our van.
3. We start walking along a downhill path to the Caminito del Rey ticket office (15 minutes).
4. Once the helmet is handed over to us, we can start our tour.
5. Throughout the tour, our guide will talk about the historical, geological and landscape aspects of the Caminito del Rey.
6. About 3 hours (and 8km) later, the walk ends and we head for the restaurant.
7. You will enjoy a delicious meal in a beautiful restaurant, with a drink included.
8. At the end of lunch we will take the van back to Antequera
9. Return to Antequera and arrival expected between 15:00/16:00.
To book, a form is available just below.
We will contact you shortly to confirm availability.