White villages tour from Nerja
White villages with Al Andalus heritage
A tour of 5 typical villages with the heritage of the Al-Andalus period.
This white villages tour from Nerja will be rich in discoveries. I keep a very good memory. Our guide, Cipriano, made us discover unique places rich in history. The visit is done exclusively in small groups (2 to 8 people max).
Among the villages visited some are of Roman origin, others of Moorish origin and another of Visigoth origin. In these villages, time seems to have stood still, which gives them a very unique atmosphere. This visit is an opportunity to discover Axarquia from the inside , to discover the authentic Andalucia!
During the journey of a few kilometers between each village you will be able to admire the magnificent panoramas of Axarquia.
Below is a photo of Cipriano, your guide and driver, during a visit with him.
- Language: German, English, Spanish
- Semi private group: 2 to 8 people maximum
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Duration: about 8 hours
- Typical lunch: included, with a drink
- Round trip transport: included
- Transport: Mercedes Vito
- The guide picks you up on the coast between Torre del mar and Nerja
- Price: 58 € per person