Mediterranean Tour from Nerja : enjoy 2 hours boat trip, local disches and the sugar cane museum
Mediterranean Tour with boat trip from Nerja
Here is all the information about this excursion : the Mediterranean and boat Tour from Nerja :
- How does this day trip work?
- Details of this Mediterranean Route excursion
- Information, prices and online booking for this tour
- Other ideas for day trips from Nerja, Torrox and Torre del Mar
How does this day trip work?
This tour is carried out in semi-private groups (2 to 8 people maximum) departing from Nerja, Torre del Mar and Torrox.
The guide Cipriano – pictured below – will pick you up in the morning at your place of stay in a Mercedes Vito and drive you to the Mediterranean Tour.
This day trip consists of three parts: a 2-hour boat trip, a typical fish meal and a visit to the sugar cane museum.
Cipriano will introduce you to the history, culture and traditions of the Costa del Sol through this excursion.
The details of this excursion on the Mediterranean Route
- The trip starts with a catamaran trip along the coast of Axarquia – Costa del Sol
The trip is along the coast. A place of great beauty. Of course it will be possible to swim.
And why not, as is often the case, to see dolphins
During the trip, we will toast to this beautiful day.
- Lunch in a restaurant in the fishing port of Caleta de Velez.
Lunch in a local restaurant to taste typical fish dishes (pescaito frito and espeto). To be shared by 2: a plate of pescaito frito and a sardine skewer.
After lunch, Cipriano will offer you a guided tour of the sugar cane museum in Torre del Mar (in the old azucarera).
This is a place that has kept all its original character (an old sugar cane factory). Here you will discover an important part of the history of the Costa del Sol, from the time of Al-Andalus.
At the end of the day, your guide will drop you off at your accommodation in Torre del Mar, Torrox or Nerja.
Information, prices and online booking of this tour
- Language: English, Spanish or German
- Semi-private group: 2 to 8 people maximum
- Times: 09:30 – 15:30
- Duration: 6H00 hours
- 2 hours trip by catamaran: included
- Lunch pescaito frito and espeto: included (excluding drinks)
- Guided tour of the sugar cane museum: included
- Round trip transport : included
- Means of transport: Mercedes Vito
- Price: 68 € per person
For the booking :
Here is the link to book online :
PS: Don’t forget to bring your swimming costume! This tour is available 5 months of the year.
Other ideas for day trips from Nerja, Torrox and Torre del Mar
Cipriano offers several thematic and seasonal excursions from Nerja, Torrox or Torre del Mar.
In the link below you will find the other tours he offers (Frigiliana, the Wine Route, Comares, the Tropical Fruit Route, the Mudejar White Villages Route, the Almond Blossom Route, Olive oil Tour,…)