Ronda Tour from Nerja
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas are two extraordinary and unique sites in Andalucia to visit from Nerja
Here is the program of the Ronda Tour from Nerja that will be unforgettable: Ronda is built on both sides of a gorge of more than 100 meters deep (see photo below).
Setenil de la Bodegas was partly built under a huge rock which serves as the roof of the houses! This tour departs from the coast between Malaga and Nerja. Your guide, who will also be your driver.
The guide will first take you to Setenil de las Bodegas
You will discover the history of this incredible village and its most typical corners. You will be able to walk through the streets under this huge rock!
NB: I thank Anne-Laure for the photo credit from her instagram account
The tour will continue with a visit to Ronda, made famous by Alexandre Dumas, Rainer Maria Rilke, Ernest Hemingway and Orson Welles.
During the visit to Ronda, the guide will show you :
- the gardens of the Alameda
- the Balcones del Tajo
- the bullring (world famous)
- the Ponte Nuevo (see photo of “the new bridge” below)
- the medina with its narrow streets
- a palatial house from the 19th century
- the Plaza Duquesa de Parcent with the church of Santa María la Mayor
- the Ronda Wine Museum, where we can taste a wide variety of local wines.
Booking the Ronda Tour from Nerja :In the following link you will find all the details of this tour, the price and the possibility to book online :
Cipriano, your guide will pick you up on the coast between Torre del Mar and Nerja
- anguage : Spanish, English, German
- Semi private group : 2 to 8 people maximum
- Hours : 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Duration : approximately 10:00 hours
- Round trip transport : included
- The guide picks you up on the coast between Torre del Mar and Nerja
- Price : 125 €