Comares tour the Axarquia’s balcony
The balcony of Axarquia Costa del Sol
Visit the village of Comares, nicknamed the balcony of the Axarquia.
The Comares tour offers to discover a very typical white village perched on a mountain which offers a 360 degree panorama!
It has kept its authenticity, its traditions and the identity of its very rich past during the period of Al-Andalus .
It is one of the most beautiful villages of Axarquia , it is also part of the wine and raisin route (Ruta de la Pasa) with the villages of Cutar, El Borge
The Comares tour includes a stop at La Zorilla, a wonder
An isolated hamlet of incredible beauty with its colorful houses. To get there you have to cross a river…mostly dry!
This tour is organized by Cipriano, an official and passionate guide. Its visits are only in small groups (2 to 8 people max).
Below is a photo of Cipriano, your guide and driver, during the visit with him.
- • Language: Spanish, English, German
- • Semi private group: 2 to 8 people maximum
- • Hours: 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- • Duration: about 6 hours
- Typical lunch: included, with a drink
- Round trip transport: included
- Means of transport: Mercedes Vito
- The guide picks you up on the coast between Torre del mar and Nerja
- Price: 55 € per person