Antequera Tour from Nerja
Visites de 2 villages blancs chargés d'histoire
Discover the town of Antequera and the fabulous site of El Torcal
Indeed, Antequera is the geographical centre of Andalucia!
The day begins at El Torcal, a natural site classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
You will discover an incredible karst landscape
You will visit a dolmen built by man a few thousand years ago.
After El Torcal, the guide will take you to Antequera and you will visit the Alcazaba, which dominates the town.
The guide will reserve a table -in option- to have lunch and taste local specialities, such as the “porra antequerana“.
In Antequera, the guide will show you convents, monasteries and palaces. You will also find out why the city is known as the “city of churches”.
On a personal note, both El Torcal and Antequera are must-sees in Andalucia.
El Torcal and Antequera Tour from Nerja
In the following link you will find all the details of this wonderful excursion :
- Language : Spanish, English, German
- Semi private group : 2 to 8 people maximum
- Hours : 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Duration : approximately 9:30 hours
- Dolmen entrance ticket : included
- Alcazaba entrance ticket : included
- Round trip transport : included
- The guide picks you up on the coast between Torre del Mar and Nerja
- Price : 110 €