Andalusian cooking workshop in Costa del Sol
Andalusian cooking workshop : a taste experience for buds.
This Andalusian cooking workshop begins with a visit to the Velez-Malaga market. The guide will take the opportunity to buy fresh and locally grown produce with you. These products will then be used to prepare the dishes.
Then, in a real restaurant kitchen, you prepare 2 typical Andalusian dishes with a cook, the salmorejo and the tortilla de patatas.
And of course, then it’s time to taste these dishes together!
You will take with you the recipes and the memory of a good moment of sharing.
For this workshop, the guide will come and pick you up from your place of stay. It can pass through Nerja , Torrox, and Torre del Mar . After lunch, the guide will drop you off after the workshop at your place of stay.
To book This experience: simply send a message below with your desired booking date.
You will be contacted quiclky by the guide. The day and time slots may depend on available places.
- Language: Spanish, English, German
- Semi private group: 2 to 8 people maximum
- Hours: 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Duration: about 5 hours
- Lunch: ... included of course!
- Round trip transport: included
- The guide picks you up on the coast between Torre del mar and Nerja
- Price: 45 to 55 € per person